Metal Roof Repair Denver
oof Repairs Done Quickly and Affordably
We at Roofing Pros have years of experience and a list of happy customers who we have serviced with metal roof repairs. Our incredibly positive reputation among Denver, Co. homeowners is earned through being transparent and having great communication with home owners. Roofing Pros is an affordable roofing company, with airtight warranties, amazing customer service, the highest quality craftsmanship & best materials.
We service home owners and commercial buildings in Denver, Aurora, Englewood, and Westminster through appointment.
Metal Roofing Denver is our specialty!
What Is Metal Roof Repair
Metal roof repair is a process of restoring a roofing system back to its working condition with the help of expert knowledge and the right tools. Roofing work can be physically challenging because it requires climbing, kneeling, bending, and lifting heavy materials, often in extreme weather conditions.
Request a Free Estimate
Why You Might Need Your Metal Roof Repaired
The popularity of residential metal roofing is skyrocketing in the home improvement segment over the past decade. Thanks to technological advancements, the overall reliability of contemporary metal roof systems have tremendously increased compared to its early predecessors. In fact, most of today’s roofing systems have the capacity to last up to 50 years with proper repairs and maintenance.
However, due to external factors such as rust, expansion, storm damages, and contraction of the metal, they may occasionally need repair to help preserve its structural integrity and life. It is important to pay careful attention to your roof’s condition to resolve minor issues before they become major problems. Here are some of the common signs of metal roofing problems:
Types of Metal Roof Repair We Handle
- Leaks, Gouges, Punctures, or Tears: While water is most certainly able to enter your home in various different ways, one of the most prominent signs of metal roof damage is leaks. If these leaks, gouges, punctures, tears, or other terrible repercussions are not taken seriously early enough, it could end up costing you a lot of money.
- Ceiling Patches and Stains: Seeing dark marks, patches, and stains on your ceiling may be a sign that there’s some kind of leak within your home’s ceiling. Be careful not to ignore this sign because these patches can severely damage your ceiling, weakening it to the point where it cannot take its own weight anymore.
- Loose Nails: Loose nails can be caused by a number of issues, such as improper installation or its lifespan. Some types of metal roof fastenings may require re tightening every 10 to 15 years. There are also some situations where a failed fasteners (screws are either too loose, too tight, or off-center) could cause water leakages.
- Signs of Corrosion: Rust and corrosion are one of the most common issues for metal roofs. Whether it happens early on, or in 50 years, corrosion is unavoidable and will surely happen at some point in the lifespan of a metal roof. The exterior surface of metal roofs are often protected with water-resistant paint, so make sure to inspect the coating from time to time.
- Worn Paint: Paint serves as an additional protective layer on metal roofs. However, fluctuating temperatures, falling debris, hail, and other environmental factors may cause the paint to wear out. Once the paint starts to peel off, rain and other environmental elements get under the paint and onto the exposed, untreated exterior surface of your metal roof.
How the metal roof repair service is completed
The process of metal roof repair service starts by performing a close inspection around the end and side laps, seams, sealants, penetrations, J-rails, etc. Then proceed on cleaning the surrounding area so it is free from debris and dirt.
After cleaning, the roofing specialist will scuff the area where repair is being made with a wire brush and then cut a piece of sheet metal to conceal the perimeter of the hole or patch. Using a urethane-roofing sealant, the roofing specialist will reseal any areas with openings and holes. However, it is also important to be mindful that your metal roof system will reach a point where repairing is no longer feasible and restoration maybe your best option.
It all begins with an idea. Maybe you want to launch a business. Maybe you want to turn a hobby into something more. Or maybe you have a creative project to share with the world. Whatever it is, the way you tell your story online can make all the difference.
If you’re ready to have your roof fixed call us, Roofing Pros, to replace or repair your metal roof, it can be a good idea to find a qualified partner to help. Do not attempt to do roof repairs if you are not fully comfortable working at heights and on ladders. We also provide commercial roofing inspections and commercial metal roof replacements for the greater Denver area. Be sure to contact an experienced roofing contractor who can do the repair for you in a dependable and professional manner. Hiring a professional and reliable roofing company nearby for repairs and installation means they will be there whenever you need them.
Our Roofing Services
Metal Shingles Roof Installation
We at Roofing Pros offer Metal Shingle Roofs which has the benefit of looking similar to conventional roofs while providing the longevity that any metal roof will provide. The install process is quick and affordable as well.
Residential Metal Roof Inspection
We provide Residential Metal Roof Inspections for when you’re contemplating a new metal roof or want a second look at a recently installed metal roof.
Commercial Roof Replacement
We at Roofing Pros offer commercial roof replacements for offices and commercial buildings in the Greater Denver Area. If you want to explore the options of replacing your commercial roof call us today!